What is an Estate Plan?
An Estate Plan does three things:
- It effectively transfers all your assets, Home, Bank Accounts, Retirement Plans and Personal Possessions to your Beneficiaries the way you want it to be distributed and managed.
- It effectively transfers all of your rights if you become incapacitated and gives directions on how you want your assets managed for you and your families benefit. It also gives instructions for your medical providers on how you want to be treated in the case of an emergency.
- It effectively does 1 and 2 without the interference of the State of California and keeps matters more private and out of the public eye. It also avoids unnecessary legal and court fees and speeds up the transfer process so that your spouse and children can get the help they need.
For more information please visit the websites below:
At the Law Office of James A. Zakasky we do an extensive interview to make sure that all the contingencies are carefully designed into your Estate Plan. We fund your trust and make sure that all of your property is properly placed in your plan. We have a continuous relationship so that if any changes in the law or your particular situation are dealt with and updated so that your assets and more importantly you and your loved ones are taken care of. Our office givers special attention at Asset Protection giving you shelter from Creditors, Tax, State of California and Divorce.
Call or email us directly with any questions or to set up an interview to get your Estate Plan started today.
Law Office of James A. Zakasky
50 Old Courthouse Square, Suite 605 Santa Rosa, Ca 95404
Latest posts by James Zakasky
- Understanding Basis and Why it is important to you and your Family? - August 29, 2019
- What Is Probate & Why Is It Important? - August 15, 2019
- How You Can Avoid Probate - August 15, 2019