There are over 160,000 Attorneys in the State of California alone. With so many to choose from How Do You Pick the Right One?
1. Look up the Attorney on the State Bar of California website at:
There you can find out if the person is licensed and if there has been any discplinary actions against the Attorney.
2. Make sure the attorney specializes in the practice that you need his help in. If you need an Estate Planning Attorney make sure that this is the area where their expertise is in.
3. Make sure the Attorney calls you back within an 8 hour period. Also make sure that the Attorney himself has some type of direct communication with you.
Law Office of James A. Zakasky
50 Old Courthouse Square, Suite 605 Santa Rosa, Ca 95404
Latest posts by James Zakasky
- Understanding Basis and Why it is important to you and your Family? - August 29, 2019
- What Is Probate & Why Is It Important? - August 15, 2019
- How You Can Avoid Probate - August 15, 2019